FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - China Eastern - Business Class Deal - Too Good To Be True?
Old Jan 23, 2018, 9:50 pm
homergator

China Eastern - Business Class Deal - Too Good To Be True?

My business partner and I are going to China in March. We are flying into Guangzhou for work, but wanted to fly over to Beijing for a few days at the end of our trip.

I am a bigger guy and I wasn't looking forward to the economy seats...I don't want to be inconveniencing anyone around me. However, the business class fares were too much for what will only be a few hours on a plane.

I was looking at the China Eastern US language site and I saw this strange fare for business class. Literally HALF the other fares. They had it for both flights, so I went ahead and booked it. The flight is on a China Eastern Airbus A330-300 (Guangzhou to Beijing)

Looking at the fare, I see it is indeed marked business class, but but there are letter designations. I see that these line up with the vertical rows.On seat guru, for Business, there is A,C, D, H, J and L. When I booked, I had the option of the full price Business Class seat (J) or the half price (I).

Does anyone know where I is? LOL I read all the fine print and rules...and definitely have the tickets marked as Business Class, but I'm at a loss as to where that row is or how I even validate everything?

Any help?

This shows the two fares I could choose between.

Where is Column I???