FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Help Understanding PartnerPlusBenefit
View Single Post
Old Jan 23, 2018, 8:28 am
ralfkrippner
Moderator, SkyTeam and Germany

Programs: BA, LH, KL, EY, IHG, Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, Radisson
Originally Posted by PMacDiggity
So I still accumulate miles on my own, and my employer accumulates additional miles? But it has to be done with my companies credit card, or can I use my credit card so I accumulate those miles as well?
The PPB contract number has to be put in during booking. In the past you could also use special credit cards with LH connected expense report functionalities but I'm not sure this is still true. Also you can manually add ticket numbers and travel dates into the system but this is cumbersome. Then about 2-3 months after your travel the company PPB account gets credited with PPB miles. All points go into a single account for the company. Those points are not equal to bonus miles. They have their own complicated accrual and spend rules and even different assignments of reward travel ressources. There's no online booking for reward tickets AFAIK, you have to call.

To get a PPB account you need to have a company registered in one of the markets of PPB. They might ask you for your expected volume of travel before assigning a PPB account.