FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt St. Kitts REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jan 21, 2018, 11:31 pm
oc2005
Suspended

Originally Posted by spgplat21
If you're going to add three question marks, at least spend some time and look for yourself. I just checked January 31- Feb 4 for 3 adults. The rate is $619/night with a $300/person airfare credit. So that worked out to $394/night after the $900 airfare credit. I checked March, and rates were a higher by around $100/night, but still not close to the $900 you mention. I found some nights that were super high so maybe you just unluckily focused on those, but through june I was able to find rates between $500-600/night.
Yeah, I found the same thing as well. I booked about a week next December where it was available for $323/night Member Rate, but if we had booked a week later, would have been $550/night, Xmas week would have been well over $1K/night, and early January was $850/night. So you pay quite a bit more for peak periods. And it was only a little more ($380/night) for the rate eligible for the 6,000 points/night suite upgrade, since my TSUs expire before then.

By the way, has anyone stayed at both the Park Hyatt and the Four Seasons Nevis? Considering staying at both back-to-back, so was curious how far from the Park Hyatt the 4S speed boat picks up, and how the two properties compare?