FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - PreCheck Gone After Trusted Traveler Citizenship Update
Old Jan 21, 2018, 11:21 pm
bocastephen
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
The update was requested at YVR - unfortunately the front desk attendant insisted, even after being asked twice, that we did not need to speak with a US or Canadian inspector to update anything, they wrote down the information and said it would be taken care of. Fast forward one week, returning from Japan, Global Entry didn't work from the new US passport - surprise - the useless idiot at YVR didn't do anything. The US inspector cleared them through GE manually, then said to go upstairs to the enrollment center to clean everything up. We did, and the enrollment center inspector said everything was all set.....and now Pre no longer works.

I logged back into the TTP system and found Nexus is expiring, so I started the renewal process and all of the information pre-populated was a total mess - so it seems no one updated anything, so I put everything correctly in the application and hopefully it will be approved as-is without an interview and the Nexus/GE info will all be updated.