Old Jan 21, 18, 1:51 pm
bhyq

Originally Posted by Lbs890213 View Post
i feel so upset, because i pay the money/mile , i choose the aircraft, i wan privacy, wifi, lie flatbed, less dryness. and end up i get nothing, not even a notify. ticket agent reply me, this happens regularly and every day.they also dont know aircraft being changed. so they cannot do anything. such an unprofessional answer from 5 star airlines.
I understand your frustration, however the contract you bought was J class from HKG-SIN, and I believe they fulfilled that obligation. The ticket agent is not wrong, and swaps happen all the time from months in advance right up to an hour before departure. The last minute nature of this particular case leads me to believe CX had every intention of operating the A350 for your flight but because of rotation/technical/capacity issues it was changed to minimise the overall effect to the CX operation. Donít forget they have the bigger picture and donít change aircraft without a valid reason, so whilst you didnít get WiFi and a flat bed, you stil got lounge access/priority baggage/business class seat and meal/service.

Last edited by bhyq; Jan 21, 18 at 1:59 pm