FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Disappointed aircraft changed from lie flat bed to angle seat!
Old Jan 19, 2018, 3:56 am
Lbs890213

Thumbs down Disappointed aircraft changed from lie flat bed to angle seat!

first when i book the ticket and purposely choose a350 aircraft flight.I did online check-in 30 hours before the departure, the aircraft still a350.however, 3 hours before departure, i did drop my bag at hkg mtr station. the ground staff never informed me of aircraft changed.when i double check the status by apps 2 hours before the flight, only realize my the flight that i taking was aircraft changed. 5-star airline no courtesy to alert their premium passenger that the seat was hugely downgraded, from lie flatbed to angle seat. i was so disappointed aircraft change from lie flatbed to angle seat and ground staff refused to change me to next flight. feel so unfair. like u bought a business class downgraded to premium economy. understand airline have right to change aircraft due requirement, but cx have so many lie flatbed aircraft to be changed, but end up changed to an angle seat. feeling like u pay money not getting the right thing. how will you handle a situation like this?

Last edited by Lbs890213; Jan 21, 2018 at 10:02 am