FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Centurion Lounge JFK T-4 [Open 9 October 2020]
Old Jan 16, 2018, 8:29 pm
safari ari

Programs: AS, AA, UA, Hilton, Marriott, Caesars DE
Originally Posted by PDXPremier
I can think of other airports that seem to be in more desperate need of a Centurion Lounge....DEN is always one of the first that comes to mind...
DEN is in desperate need of any new lounge, with the continuing growth they are seeing, and the expected expansion of the airport, I would gladly take a Centurion let alone a PP, issue is space, the DL and AA lounges in A are quite small, UA has two lounges in B and even they fill up, and of course they are the major player in DEN for legacy airlines. The last place I can think of that has space would be in C, but that is filled out by WN, AS and the LCCs. Not that it is much of a schlep from there, but would they want to put it in that pier? Considering the biggest issue of Centurion lounges is space, I am not sure currently where they could fit it. Maybe when they start the terminal expansions they'll allocate more space to lounges or allow them to build on top of the current terminal space.