FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flightsfrom.com - Which Airlines Fly to Which Destinations
Old Jan 16, 2018, 11:46 am
billygoat27

Programs: DL Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz 5*
Congrats on your launch. Nice site!

Immediate observations (in no particular order):
1a) Aviation geek: Such a cool way to see how connected the world has become. So many long, thin routes thanks to "new aircraft" like the 777 / 787 / A350 (and redeployment of 757 / A321)
1b) Aviation geek: As you capture historical information, will be cool to see how these travel patterns evolve.
2) Business travel: Very cool visualization of all nonstops between 2 city pairs in a given week. I will share this with my admin so she can book optimal flight times for my business trips. I can see more 2 one-ways in my future! To make this even more powerful, would be great if you could add "sort by time" in addition to group by airline.
3) Personal travel: Interesting to see the average flight distances. Never really thought that the flying time between JFK-AUA and JFK-AUS are essentially the same!
4) Would be nice to add a calendar icon so you can go directly to the week you want (rather than having to page over a bunch of times)