FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CitiBusiness Platinum Select - Antiquated Web Access and Problems
Old Jan 16, 2018, 8:52 am
nadir576
Suspended

I am beyond frustrated with the lack of citi business ty card tech support. Since getting the card back in Dec, I have been trying to register the card online using all the possible URL's and some more (given to me by citi tech whiz over the phone) but after entering all the relevant info and getting to the page where I select my username (check availability button is grayed out, nice!) and pwd, the damn "next" button failed to move. I have talked to at least 6 different CSR and their tech support and it seems like pretty common issue (or at least they told me, several tickets were filed in the past month or so). If anyone interested, I can post all three different URL's here but they are already posted here.

I have several personal citi cards and personal checking acct but never had such a useless and truly awful website issues in todays' world. I have to rely on paper statement and phone to get my balances and everything.