Old Jan 15, 18, 10:38 pm
JordanWalker

Originally Posted by diseased View Post
Thanks for the review. Dh and I had originally booked a few nights at City Centre but decided to stay here due to added companions on our trip. Do you know if they allow Gold members to bring an additional guest into the lounge?
Originally Posted by myperks View Post
Are you asking if they extend gold benefits to two rooms? I'm not too sure about this. Having stayed at the JW Tomorrow Square and Marriott City Centre, I know that those properties have extended Gold/Plat benefits to 2 rooms. But then again, this CY is 3-4 times cheaper (on points) than JW and Marriott.

If I remember correctly per the lounge sheet, additional guests over the 2 per room are charged 100RMB for breakfast and 180RMB for "cocktail hour". However, we were not charged an 8-year old staying with us. Breakfast in Momo is 168RMB.
Curious about this as well. Looking at possibly looking 2 rooms at this location, any recent data points if they will extend the benefit / room upgrade to the 2nd room? Or will they be strict at charging 100 rmb/ head for breakfast?

Great reviews on this property with most 3rd party booking websites. Anyone else had a 'horrible stay' like liword?