FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Deteriorating food and drinks Qantas Business
Old Jan 15, 2018, 12:11 pm
Jacek_C

Programs: QF Platinum One, NZ*S, Koru, Accor Le Club Plus Platinum, BW Diamond, Marriott GOLD
Originally Posted by janeblogs
A first world problem but completely correct. They can sling you a meal or snack on Sydney/Canberra or Melbourne flights so they could certainly sped up the service on the night flights if they wanted to. I recently did several flights to and from Us and have found there is almost nothing to eat in J. Time to forget the Neil Perry inspired nonsense and revert to servicing and feeding passengers food that they actually want to eat in reasonable timeframes
The worst is that we all know how it works. Someone has got a bonus for this amazing improvement and cut costing. On top of it “we listened”, so it’s just what we want. Nobody has used a common sense though. I don’t think anything would change. The first class service is just slightly better than the normal business class service should look like. I feel sorry for the flight attendants because they certainly see that the catering has deteriorated and they get a bad look on daily basis and this is not their fault at all. What we can do is to be vocal about it, but it’s not easy to increase costs in the area where they were cut as an amazing customer focused improvement.