FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Secret Santa 2017 Official Thread
View Single Post
Old Jan 15, 2018, 5:29 am
wharvey
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
Santa Update:

Due to many non responses, I am unable to confirm receipt of nine gifts. Since people did not respond, I have assumed that all those gifts were received per my last two notes indicated I would do.

Still working on tracking and delivery of three gifts.... tracking shows gifts were shipped.... but "lost" in transit.... or still in "process".

For those of you who stepped forward and sent replacement gifts along with me, THANK YOU!

I still may call on some of you who volunteered but not yet tapped.... stay tuned.

Finally, there is NO WAY I will step forward to do a Secret Santa in June/July program. It has been almost five months for this one and it is not complete. Herding cats would be easier than this process.

It is a thankless task and I cannot tell you how many of you got upset at me because of gifts you did not like or did not get by the deadline. I do this because Flyertalk has given so much to me over the years and this is my small way to give back.... and I have spend much money over the years to make people whole even though I do not participate and receive gifts myself. As always, I apologize for people who did not meet your expectations and I have done what I can to make it right.... but I can only do so much.

I hope everyone had a great holiday season and got a great start to the New Year.

William