FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ORD: Chicago O'Hare Priority Pass lounges and switching terminals
Old Jan 13, 2018, 4:17 am
Hipplewm

Programs: UA GS, Bonvoy Amabassador, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Dambus
Agree with others above - assuming you are connecting to an AA flight departing from terminal 3 you will not be able to get to T5.

ORD is a bit of a desert...

Apart from chatting up a OW status holder on your inbound flight and blagging guest access to one of the Admirals clubs (!) there are a couple of areas with lounge seats and nearby refreshments/restaurants. The best of these are in the area just after main security. There in another area at the fork between the H and K gates but it is usually very busy there.

Here’s a map which may help.
http://www.flychicago.com/SiteCollec...are/Map/T3.pdf

This is not true at all

In the initial first phase for a few months the bus service was only for BA, then it opened for OW last summer. this past fall it was open to ANY passenger departing from T5

Nov 29, I arrived from CHS into T1, I went to the PL and got dinner, then approx 7pm, i walked over to T3 (G20ish iirc) and got on the bus. The bus attendant said she had seen many more Star Alliance people in the past weeks. It was super cool as our EVA HK plane was pulling up to the terminal as we were riding on the bus.

In 2018 the bus service will be expanding to T1