FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New RA qualifying criteria based on IC Revenue
Old Jan 12, 2018, 1:51 pm
johhenrik

Programs: BAEC Gold, TK*Elite+, EBD, FBG, EKS, IHG Royal Ambassador
Anyne else received an email about being invited to RA again in error?

I just received an email saying this:

"Your Royal Ambassador privileges await you

Dear "johhenrik",It has been our pleasure to welcome you to InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts in 2017 and in appreciation of your loyalty, I would like to personally extend an invitation for you to be our Royal Ambassador again in the upcoming year.

Royal Ambassador is by invitation only, and reserved for our very top InterContinental® Ambassadors. You will continue to enjoy additional privileges, inclusive of the Club InterContinental experience, whenever you stay at our hotels or resorts with your Royal Ambassador status valid until 31 January 2019.

Your personal updated Royal Ambassador membership kit will reach you in the upcoming weeks but you can enjoy your new privileges immediately during your next stay with us. Over the course of the year we look forward to announcing new privileges to ensure your experiences continue to be rewarding.

Thank you for your support of InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts. Our team looks forward to welcoming you back again very soon, and to turning your travels into stories to cherish in 2018.

Yours sincerely,

Vice President, Global Loyalty Programmes"

This must be an error, because I didn't requalify this year. I only did about 40 nights, maybe 30-35 in IC. My spend was probably around $7k in total. I received the email about 20 minutes ago and IHG.COM still says I am Ambassador. Very strange I must say.