FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IC Hong Kong Master Thread (closed for renovation until 2022)
Old Jan 11, 2018, 5:03 pm
Annalisa12
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: No programs & No Points!!!

Originally Posted by shoven
So having been going over this thread and the RA experiences thread it looks like the superior junior suite upgrades to an executive suite in which case the deluxe junior suite will upgrade to a deluxe suite I think.

The executive suite looks like it has a large window the length of the room which looks great for the view so I was wondering weather or not the deluxe suite adds anything extra in terms of the view from the room against the executive suite such as better location within hotel?

Were not really worried about having a separate sitting area from the bedroom it's all about the view for us when we stay, the cost difference between the 2 junior suites is not massive but if we don't need to spend the extra it can be put to use else where during the holiday.
I love a suite stay however at the ICHK we booked over a week in a Superior Harbour view room to be upgraded to Deluxe Harbour View. This was one of the rooms I was totally satisfied with without it being a suite. The room was huge witha full room length view of the harbour. We had a great view. My husband pulled the sofa up in front of the window, where we told Housekeeping to leave it, and he watched the harbour whenever we were in our room.

other people are more expert than me but if you are to not spending what you don't have to I really liked my room. (The next hotel on that trip needed a 10 category upgrade forvme to have been satisfied...not in Hong Kong).

Last edited by Annalisa12; Jan 11, 2018 at 5:12 pm