FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Happy New Year from Alex Cruz
View Single Post
Old Jan 11, 2018, 9:12 am
PUCCI GALORE
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by Worcester
I think most of the comments have been positive regarding the fact it was sent at all, and the tone, certainly I think so despite not being deemed worthy of an email. What I think winds me us is these words are not matching the actions on the ground so to speak. While there are real improvements from BA, for a lot of people the flying experience this year is likely to get worse.

The best brands engage with peoples emotions, obviously, the BA brand does that, the downside of that people get emotional when they perceive the brand is not what it was.
What is hilarious is that Him Indoors gets an email every month and it included this one from Santa Cruz. I got nothing.

Sorry if I seem a bit flip, but I have been helping out in a NHS hospital clinic in South London as I am a SRN (sister as was) before the airlines got me. . I'm not paid for this and am not in front line treatment, but a very old friend from Barts spoke to me and I said could I help. I have HI fetching tea for everyone! Frankly it has made me a little indifferent to the perpetual complaints about what is essentially a form of transport. No one is going to die from not receiving a message from Alex Cruz, or whether ice cream is served in WT or not. Now I'm not belittling such concerns, merely stating that these are not quite so mind engaging at this time.