FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "Our commitment to California" email
View Single Post
Old Jan 8, 2018, 9:41 am
JVPhoto

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
"Our commitment to California" email

OAK/SJC-LAX? What else can they do in California besides making a north/south shuttle?

"Dear (World's Most Awesomest UA Flyer)*,

As we head into the new year full of new beginnings, I want to take a moment to introduce myself. I recently joined United Airlines as the President of California. As a Californian and long-time United customer, I will be working hard to ensure that United Airlines best serves you and our communities.United’s California initiatives, including the creation of my role, are evidence of how important this market and our California customers are to us. I am proud to join a company working on issues that I care deeply about and that are important to Californians, including diversity and inclusion, protecting our environment, and the economic vitality of our communities.United has been part of California for more than 90 years, providing the best service and best network to connect you to the world. It’s a privilege to serve you and to help improve the communities in which you work and live.Thank you for your business. I look forward to many opportunities to exceed your expectations in 2018.All the best,

Janet Lamkin
President, California"

*I added that

Last edited by JVPhoto; Jan 8, 2018 at 10:18 am