FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Points on points stays
View Single Post
Old Jan 7, 2018, 10:07 pm
tjs10

Yes, according to the current Hilton Honors T&Cs (effective 1 March 2017) Reward Stays section, paragraph 15:

15. Members will earn Points (and miles if Earning Style Option selection is for miles) for combined Points and money Reward Stays on any money spent on eligible folio charges at Waldorf Astoria® Hotels & Resorts Hotels, Conrad® Hotels and Resorts, Canopy™ by Hilton, Hilton Hotels and Resorts, Curio - A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Tapestry Collection by Hilton™, Embassy Suites™, Hilton Garden Inn® and Hilton Grand Vacations®. Members will earn Points (and miles) for incidental charges only for full Points Reward Stays at Waldorf Astoria® Hotels & Resorts Hotels, Conrad® Hotels and Resorts, Canopy™ by Hilton, Hilton Hotels and Resorts, Curio - A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Tapestry Collection by Hilton™, Embassy Suites™, Hilton Garden Inn® and Hilton Grand Vacations®. Members will not earn Points (or miles) for incidental charges during any Reward Stay at a Hampton by Hilton™, Tru by Hilton™, Home2 Suites by Hilton® or Homewood Suites by Hilton® hotel.

However, good luck getting them to award you any FF points on stays, despite what their own T&Cs state as their IT is currently not set up to be able to post the miles you are entitled to.
Despite Hilton Honors confirming that the T&Cs were correct, I was advised back in September 2017 that IT dept were "working on a fix" but, as of earlier this week, an ETA could still not be given for resolution.

In the end, Hilton compensated me for the FF points I was entitled to by awarding me with the equivalent number of Honors points to be able to convert them to FF miles myself (at 10:1 ratio), however YMMV.