FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The "Please post your Le Club Elite experiences" 2018 master thread
Old Jan 7, 2018, 6:02 am
patrickw

Grand Ambassador Seoul associated Pullman

What is your Le Club status?
Gold

Were you happy with the hotel/stay?
So-so

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?
Booked Superior Room with 2 Single Beds and got it but on the executive floor (14th floor). As I mentioned in another post, there was some issue for my member status at check in since I booked the room back in Dec and they told me the number was expired during check in. I couldn't see the new number at that time so they say they can't provide me any member benefits but will check my new status with the loyalty department.

How are the rooms?
The room was quite nice and spacious, and with great views. But the heater was quite warm for sleeping and the temperature control doesn't seem to work

What was good and what was bad?

Good:
Staff are all very helpful
There are a few stores including a 24hr convenience store at the back of the hotel
There is KAL limousine bus stop right at the hotel to/from Incheon airport

Bad:
Location wise, it is not as convenient as the Ibis in Myeongdong/ Dongdaemun area as it is kinda in the middle of the 2 area
Only 2 free Nespresso capsules per day and they will charge you 1000KRW (almost 1USD) to print an A4 page in black and white doesn't really fit for Pullman as many ibis/mercure are more generous than this

Welcome drinks, amenities or any other special perks?
I was given 2 drink vouchers through the door during the 1st night after they confirmed my gold status

Value for money? Would you return?
There will be a Novotel in Dongdaemun opening in Jul 2018 so maybe I will give that a try next time