FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Operated by Germania?
View Single Post
Old Jan 6, 2018, 12:17 pm
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by paulaf
I'm struggling to understand the baggage allowances, the dummy booking refers me to see "Other Airlines" but of course Germania are not listed, so does it revert ti 23kg as the code is BA2702? What about hand baggage as Germania is only 6kg?
As mentioned above, it's the same BA allowances. This is not a codeshare or a joint venture, it's a lease and BA's normal rules apply. The baggage rules of BA mainline fleet apply. It will identical to the baggage allowance on the BA metal services going to TFS or anywhere else in Europe, so 23 or 32 kgs depending on status for checked luggage, usual BA rules for cabin luggage. You can't use the Germania website and read it across, it's not the way it works.

I did come across some seat plans, they may not be accurate, but from the look of them only row 10 has extra leg room.
Eva Airways 747 Seat Map Pictures to Pin on Pinterest - ThePinsta