FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Original Routing Credit (ORC) Beginner's Guide
Old Jan 5, 2018, 8:51 pm
Fly2Where

Programs: AA,CX, BA, Priority Club, SPG, Hilton
I am in the middle of ORC claim. AA ticket, credit to BA, LHR-JFK-LAX (AA flight) became LHR-LAX (operated by BA) due to JFK-LAX cancelled. I submitted ORC claim via email, got a response within a day saying they will process my ORC claim, and another email saying my "missing miles" claim was rejected, I wrote back, emphasis I am looking for ORC claim. Got another response shortly:
"Thank you for your email regarding the original routing credit. I am sorry if the way the claim is displayed has led to a little confusion. Please be assured that the servicing team are aware of the reason for the claim and are working on this. As my colleague xxx advised, this can take up to 28 days as it is a partner airline. You may receive notification that your individual flights have been rejected. I have already started the process of getting this rectified and am working with servicing to ensure a positive resolution."

So basically 2 different agents affirmed working on my ORC claim on AA ticket. Will report back... **finger crossed**