FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi Prestige 4th night free hotel benefit July 2017 - August 2019
Old Jan 4, 2018, 4:58 pm
ralphs

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, National EE
Originally Posted by Jonesdds
Recently booked the Montreal Ritz Carlton for the Formula 1 race weekend. I'd already booked the Sofitel also using the Citi Prestige concierge. Both qualified for forth night free and she allowed both to be booked for same time period, I just have to cancel one of them. This weekend is super expensive and difficult to book, I'd originally been told the Ritz only had a few large suites but more recently space was opened. Still pricey, $1000+ per night but with 4th night free........

The way I found out the hotel had opened up space is by emailing a contact I had from the last visit there. When she followed up I told her I was able to book with Citi for the 4th night free, that I was taken care of. She emailed me back saying she was concerned about my reservation, that they weren't having any promos and that I shouldn't count of that 4th night free.

I'm not sure how the benefit is seen or if it's seen at all so I assume she's not familiar with it. I have a confirmation showing the 4th night free from Citi Prestige concierge should I be at all concerned this won't be honored?
Yikes. At least the tickets are cheaper than COTA (so I hear).