Old Jan 4, 18, 2:23 pm
BotB

Programs: Accor Silver, HH D, BA Silver
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
I've recently moved to Bristol from London and was already planning to visit Aerospace Bristol soon, so this is perfect!

Really looking forward to coming along and meeting folks, especially those in the area. :-:^
^ Excellent, great to have you join us Dakota, a good opportunity to see the museum and meet local FTers. EDIT: and welcome to Bristol I should add! A great city that hopefully you will come to love as well, very liberal with plenty to see and do and a rather unique independent/creative vibe to it...

I've updated the wiki, hoping that LondonCanuck will also be able to join in, (I've put you down as a maybe for now, hope that is okay)...also noted SWISSBOBBY added their name as a potential, hoping it works out for you and the others that are hoping to join in...

An interesting piece about the Bristol Freighter aircraft today on BBC Points West, iPlayer link here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episod...news-04012018# (from 03:42 in the time line) Aerospace Bristol has brought one back to the museum, which were originally built here at Filton and revolutionised air freight. It won't be on display by the time we visit but is a future project.

We're now 19 confirmed and should be able to get the guided tour of the museum which will make it much more enjoyable to have knowledgeable people give us far more info on some of the exhibits and be able to answer questions.

Anyone else up for coming along and seeing this interesting venue and meeting some people? Open to all!

Last edited by BotB; Jan 4, 18 at 2:30 pm Reason: adding welcome to Bristol...remiss of me not to!