FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Travel for the over 60 gang
View Single Post
Old Jan 4, 2018, 10:05 am
darthbimmer

Programs: WN A+ CP, UA 1MM/*A Gold, Mar LT Tit, IHG Plat, HH Dia
Originally Posted by hinsopa
I also do not think a special forum is warranted here. I am 65 and have some health problems and difficulty with travel,etc. (I tried the disability forum here). I did find one blog that has helped me. I’ll just ask my questions on the various forums here. I plan to travel to London and am very excited. I was just feeling a bit confused as to where to start. This site has been an incredible resource for me during past travels. Thanks for your responses.
Thanks for clarifying your specific area of questioning. My wife also has health problems that sharply limit what we can do on travel, compared to just a few years ago when she was healthier. FWIW she is closer to 30 than 60! If you've got questions about difficulty or comfort, just ask them in the appropriate forum for the airline, destination, etc. you're considering. I'm always happy to offer insight about how what I've done may or may not work well for people with different levels of ability. Let's not classify such things as age-related matters.