FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BED BUGS!!!
Thread: BED BUGS!!!
View Single Post
Old Jan 4, 2018, 6:50 am
sts603
Suspended

Programs: BA GGL, AA 1MM LT GLD, SPG PLAT, National Exec Selc, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by Brzlian1
I have been severely bitten on the head, neck, hand and abdomen on a Business Class seat from JFK to LHR on 12/21. I was able to kill one of the bugs on my pillow before going to the bathroom to remove/inspect all my clothes and caught another one hiding under my shirt's collar. I immediately reported the infestation, showed the bites and the dead bed bug to the flight attendants. One of them went to the seat with a flashlight and came back horrified saying he saw a lot of "mites" on the seat and instructed not to go back there, as if I would. They proceeded to file an on-board report and said that I would be contacted in 48 hours. I also filed a complaint online with pictures, including a picture of the on-board report, and I'm appalled that no one from customer service has even acknowledged the case. It's a complete lack of respect to their customers. I wonder what one must do to get British Airways attention and hopefully avoid something like that from happening to other passengers.
Not sure what you are expecting here? You should get a form letter apology once the holiday season backlog clears but I don't think BA or any carrier promises bug free planes.