FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - World of Hyatt - Private Line / My Hyatt Concierge
Old Jan 4, 2018, 2:23 am
Frequent_Flyer1

Programs: LX SEN, BA Gfl/GGL, IC Dia, HH Dia, Hyatt LT GLOB
I (re)qualified in Mid-December and my Concierge sent me an introduction email about a week later. It seems that I got lucky as she really seems up-to-speed with the program and has been working with Hyatt for over 10 years. Have used her twice now and was positively surprised ^ Proactive and she always called me with an update. First inquiry was about using a TSU when no entry level suite was avaiable; I explained that I would be willing to pay the rate difference to the next level suite. After reaching out to the hotel this has been arranged and confirmed. And for an upcoming stay where I have booked two rooms she proactively contacted the hotel to make sure that the guest's name has been added to the second room and that the hotel is aware of this.

So far no complaints from my side. The major advantage is that it's one point of contact, just sending off an Email. Response time is something I can not judge as of now due to the past holiday season, but first reply before Christmas was within 24h. Let's see how this continues as a quick turn-around is crucial for me. I've read stories on other forums (the German VFT) that some has been waiting for several days?