FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ua1flyer - A "Real" Up-In-The-Air GS
View Single Post
Old Jan 2, 2018, 7:02 am
joshwex90
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA, LY, BA, AA
Originally Posted by ua1flyer
Done for the year! Chillin in Thailand at one of my favorite resorts in the world....The Pavillion in Phuket!!. I strongly recommend this place and will personally help anybody get hooked up here! I end the year with 1159278 BIS on United about 25,000 on other airlines, 3,462,819 PQM ,533.5 segments and lifetime United BIS at 18,852,943. Had a great year traveling and am greatful for all the United employees that made that possible, my fellow flyers/friends in the sky,the new people I have met this year as well as my family and friends I shared my journeys with! My New Year’s wish is good health and safe journeys to all and my wish for United would be for less “fake news” from the media and a more fair and balanced approach to reporting incidents that paint United in an unfair way more times than they deserve. God Bless all and Happy New Year!!!
You already at 1M BIS for 2018?!

Out of curiosity, not that you need it, but do you ever do a mileage run? If you're just off the target, and will just miss the 20M mark for 2018, would you do an MR to get it all done this year?