FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - United Polaris - New Business Class seats & inflight service {Archive}
Old Jan 1, 2018, 7:34 pm
bocastephen
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by wco81
Can't you order special meals online as part of the management features they give you for a given flight?
You can order a special meal online for eligible flights but in my experience the Japanese meal option never passes through to my reservation when I tried online so if you really want it I suggest calling in and having an agent handle it
Originally Posted by TennisNoob
Thanks I can't believe flying for 20+ Years I didn't know you can call in for UA meals. I thought UA didn't have that option while other airlines did.

Just curious if you've ever had your meal taken away and what happened if so?
They never took it away...just claimed they were out of the Japanese meal and I kept insisting it was pre ordered for me and we went around and around ountil the purser intervened. It was on the 747 upper deck and apparently they didn't communicate between upstairs and downstairs on these occasions and gave the Japanese meals to GS downstairs and didn't want to go back and tell them they couldn't have it but it was taken care of in the end.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Jan 1, 2018 at 11:18 pm Reason: merging consecutive posts by same member