FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Secret Santa 2017 Official Thread
View Single Post
Old Dec 31, 2017, 7:21 am
b00mer89

Programs: UA, DL, HH Silver, IHG plat
So I'm late in posting this and i apologize to my SS, and I apologize even further for not having the name to thank properly since my wife went nuts cleaning yesterday after we got home and tossed the box the shipment came in...

This came the day we left for Christmas with my family so it sat un-opened in my apartment office for a while, which was excruciating since i knew it was from my secret santa.

I enjoy going to the range and shooting steel targets for some truly relaxing time spent outdoors, being able to focus on the target, and the math involved to make consistent hits at 300-500 yards makes you forget about everything else. I got a shooters log for load development and a creedmoor towel which is one of the most popular rounds around right now. The travel stub diary is going to be awesome as my wife and i had always talked about getting a box or something, and never did, and now we've got the perfect thing to keep track of our adventures. the book on 747's will be a great read and a poster of American aviation which isn't here right now (working on getting a basic frame for it to hang in my office at work).

I am truly appreciative of the effort that went into selecting my gifts and cant wait to use them all.

Thank you!!