FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Anyone booked Sky Team award on KE website?
Old Dec 30, 2017, 6:51 pm
kennedij

Originally Posted by allenpa5
THanks for the info.

I'm just looking for anything right now for Q4. Ideally, I'll want to book a flight over Christmas 2018 and spend about a week there. I don't have any preference for how I get there, but definitely don't want to have to be en-route for 24-30hours per leg.

It seems like the most straightforward way is DTW-LAX-LIH-SEA-DTW, but any variation would be fine.
So are you getting your error before even finding s route or after you find a route and click to calculate cost? I have heard that Delta recently greatly limited their award space to Hawaii (like in the last few weeks) so I know people have had trouble finding routes. I would try searching it as a multi destination and search for each leg rather than just searching DTW to LIH. If I think of it tomorrow I’ll play around with the search.

If if you are looking for Christmas you are probably too early. Korean gets award space something like 330 days in advance so you probably have to wait until January or February to find availability.