FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Q: When will 2018 FHR 3rd/4th Night Free promotions be published? A: 15 January 2018
Old Dec 29, 2017, 11:00 pm
gengar

Programs: AA Pro (mostly B6) OZ♦ (flying BR/UA), BA Silver Hyatt LT, Wynn Black, Cosmo Plat, Mlife Noir
Originally Posted by dlesin
Does anyone have any insight into what's going on? Now 3 days till the 1st and still nothing...It's almost a quasi devaluation of FHR having to wait this long until '18 offers go live.
Agreed 100% - it's just silly at this point. It's rare for me to book close-in (even for business-oriented travel really) so it's a significant devaluation to the program when I can't reliably use it for January and possibly even into February travel.

At one of the properties I was waiting on for FHR, I wound up negotiating a rate and benefits directly with the sales department after e-mailing the GM. Now that I've gone to the trouble of establishing a separate relationship with this specific property, I will likely no longer use FHR to book there. Recommend others do the same rather than wait on FHR.