FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Expedited/priority immigration line included with business?
Old Dec 27, 2017, 5:47 pm
SiempreBCNJFK

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by buckybadger
I'm booked through RDU-DFW-PKE (and back) in J cabin (although on a discounted aavacations fare). Does the very fact that I'm in business class cabin get me expedited immigration processing in DFW? We have 3 hours to connect on the way back but want to make sure we don't miss the domestic leg because I'm planning on going to work the next day!

Is there a special line for us, or will just the fact that we're off the plane earlier be our only benefit?

Will we have to collect and re-check our bags? It's been a while since I've flown internationally other than direct RDU-LHR, so I can't remember how international connections work.
Not sure what PKE is. Parkes Australia???

Anyways, no such thing as priority immigration per say. But if you have global entry or use the mobile passport control it's much faster than waiting in the regular line.

You will have to collect and re-check your bag at your port of entry into the US (DFW in this instance).