FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Bali, Indonesia
Old Dec 23, 2017, 10:36 pm
Alex_I

Programs: AA EXP - 3.7MM, Bonv LIFETIME Titan, HH Dmd, Hyatt Glob., Priority Clb Dmd, Ntnl Exec El., Sixt PLT
Originally Posted by margarita girl
Great. Thanks for the suggestion, and look forward to your feedback.
- If you e-mail Hilton Garden Inn, they will provide you an instruction for airport pickup from either international or domestic terminals in DPS. The ride in a private car (no charge) was quick 5 min. Hotel is of a modern design. Stayed on points and was upgraded to a junior suite even though HGI does not have an official upgrade policy for Diamonds. We did arrived late and did not used any facilities except having a dinner in a restaurant, which we enjoyed. Breakfast was fine as well: they had an egg and fresh noodle station, fresh juices, salads, etc. Obviously, it wasn't top Asian breakfast, but it is the lowest Hilton category on points! One thing to mention, this hotel seems to be overrun by tour groups, mainly from China (at least during our 1 night stay). Overall, I will certainly stay again between the flights and/or moving to another hotel. SPG should take a note and have a hotel near DPS.