FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lounge/Priority Pass Forum? UPDATE: created 10 Jan 2018
Old Dec 23, 2017, 10:19 pm
worldwidedreamer

Programs: Ikon Pass Full + AS Gold + Marriott Titanium + Hilton Gold. Recovering UA Plat. LT lounge AA+DL+UA
Lounge/Priority Pass Forum? UPDATE: created 10 Jan 2018

Although not a traditional loyalty program, Priority Pass serves a growing part of the traveling community.Traditional airline forums provide a space to talk about both individual locations (HKG) and more macro policies, e.g. United Club members lost showers this year, and while credit card forums allow Amex customers to discuss crowding in Centurion lounges, there is not a central place to discuss Priority Pass.

As the program becomes more complicated, having a forum increases in value. For example yesterday at MSP my Amex PP membership gave me access to a PGA Lounge which also included $15 credits at three different restaurants; which is the best? Would I have been better to just stay at the Escape lounge. Etc. More strategically, what is the best way to get a Priority Pass Select membership?

I know that starting a new forum here is not an undertaking initiated lightly, but feel that there is enough of a critical mass of audience and need for this to add a lot of value to our community. What do you think?