FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA Plat/Gold/Bus cards. August 2016: 1 personal & 1 business bonus/24 months.
Old Dec 20, 2017, 10:04 am
ninim2200

Originally Posted by PETERPNYC
It has been 16 days since my wife got her approval and approx 13 days since the approval letter . I know the mail can be slow
but have there been any cases of Citi trying to reach the cardholder, after sending approval letter and changing their
mind ?
I don't think citi changes its mind after approval, odds are you will get the card soon, give them a call and check on the card in few days and see if it has been mailed or not, it could be that it got lost in the mail, or it could be that its just the holiday season and everything is slow.
I have had a case in the past after i got approved and by the time i received the card, i couldn't activate it and i had to deal with the Fraud Dept to prove it is actually me that applied for the card, i still received the card, 3-4 weeks later was able to use it, but i believe once its approved it should be mailed, it doesn't hurt to call and check in few days if you still didn't get it, in our area ( west coast) we normally get the cards 2 weeks after approval on average.