Old Dec 17, 17, 10:39 am
jackr27

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, Iberia Oro, SkyTeam - Elite Plus, Le Club Accor - Platinum
Originally Posted by AlexMC View Post
If you are a Black member of Latam Pass or Latam Fidelidade, you can request an upgrade on a JJ flight paid on any fare (including Base) if you fly till February 28th, 2018. From March, 1st on, only Access and Control fares will be eligible on JJ flights, equalizing JJ to LA, LP, 4M etc.
Thanks for the reply!

Perfect, the flights I plan to book are in Jan/Feb. Is this change publicised anywhere official?

I noticed on the Brasilian version of the site for Fidelidade it does say Base until the end of February, but I was worried maybe this was only applicable to members of the Fidelidade programme, and my account is Latam Pass.

But when you try and get any official information, everything is very contradictory. The guy in Brasil didn't mention anything about the change after February and spoke as if nothing was/had changed, whereas LATAM Chile told me there was no change of policy because Base fares had never been eligible...

Hopefully with the combination of programmes things like this will be a thing of the past.