FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Dec 15, 2017, 9:57 pm
bk3day

Programs: UA, bmi, AA, CO, DL, B6, AMEX, Hertz, Most Hotels
Originally Posted by Renard
I saw small indication that things were getting somewhat back to normal with for diamonds... the return of the little Hawaiian candy box. Now it wasn't fancy candy... just the type of stuff you'd see in the grocer etc. It's not the tasty Honolulu Cookie Company box of years ago ... but it was better than nothing... which was what we saw last year in January.
Nothing is exactly what I received.

No candy, no welcome letter, no nothing. fwiw, I spent my 1st night of this trip at the HP and received not only a welcome letter but also a welcome email.

Figures that this time I really wanted my 2 daily Bottles of water and boy, it was a challenge to get them!

Evidently in their commitment to saving their green, HR mgmt has decided to give plastic water bottles for guest to fill themselves rather than bottles of water. I explained that I didn’t want to use those plastic bottles, and was annoyed to have to insist upon receiving this published benefit that no one at the front desk seems to have ever heard of.