View Single Post
Old Dec 15, 17, 5:01 pm
wayoutwest

Originally Posted by Beckett66 View Post
It's affected our flight from AKL>RAR in late March. The B789 has been preemptively replaced by an A320. The 3 of us had sale PE seats. We've been offered Y Works seats on the A320 and zero compensation. I could have saved >$200 each if I'd booked Y Works during the same sale but they compare what we paid for PE with what you'd pay currently for Y, which seems ludicrous to me.
Has affected our flight in early May, they have taken 787 off and replaced with two A320's for the Sunday flights to Rar and the Saturday returns. Only know cos I looked still no email. We booked J so interesting to see offer as according to their rules supposed to offer compo as well as alternative flight.

Travel in a lower class

If you are booked to travel in Business class or Premium Economy and we are unable to accommodate you in the class of travel you are booked we will in addition to offering you compensation:
  • Accommodate you in the next lower class of travel
  • Provide you with a “downgrade” certificate entitling you to a refund of the difference of the class paid and the class travelled for the applicable flight sector
  • Offer to rebook you on the next available flight in the class of travel paid for
Where local law requires Air New Zealand to offer different alternatives we will do so as required.

Or am I reading it wrong?