FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lounge upgrades at KUL (Regional and Domestic)
Old Dec 14, 2017, 10:30 pm
kaffir76

Programs: SQ KF GO, OZ GO, QR PC PLAT, TG ROP SL, LCAH SL, IHG SPIRE, Marriott BONVOY GO, HILTON GO
Originally Posted by ashkale
Basically same lousy service, food and beverage in a newer setting.So really nothing has changed.
When was the last time u traveled on MH & dropped by the (Regional) lounge?
The lounge looks good.
Service is excellent, food is above average but not great (2 identical items at the hot buffet - soy sauce chicken) but the Johor laksa is awesome.

Originally Posted by RttlnSnK
Was surprised to see it open today (going for A350 flight) but I am not in J. Seems like a new coat of paint and new furniture. Aesthetically a huge improvement especially for the dining area. It used to be gloomy and dark but now it looks nice. The old shower/toilet is quite bad so a change is good to hear. If you have visited the domestic lounge at BKI before, is the shower room as nice? The one in BKI is surprisingly gorgeous (was in my old trip report that is ruined by photobucket). My favourite bit of the domestick lounge at KUL is the view. You can literally touch the plane parked at A2.
Why were u surprised it was open? The Regional or Domestic lounge?