FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chasing One Million Miles
View Single Post
Old Dec 13, 2017, 9:25 pm
onfinalapproach

Programs: UA Mileage Plus
Chasing One Million Miles

So in 2018 I am going to start chasing one million miles (butt in seat) and try to get there in one year (if I can fund the venture which is ongoing on indiegogo). I plan on documenting flying as well as the locations I fly to with a dose of food, hotel and travel product reviews added in and posting these to my social media accounts as well as my blog and Youtube. So what I would appreciate from the community here is suggestions on destinations, especially if it is a good deal, that will give me maximum miles for the cost and be places that people would be interested in learning about for entertainment or their own travel plans and wishes. Also, suggestions on restaurants, hotels, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

I am based in Houston so I will be trying to do most, if not all, my flying on United (and *A). Looks like Asia will be my biggest bang for the buck but would love to find some good deals to over parts of the globe. Thanks in advance for any help and suggestions the community can provide.