FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 777 New First Class
View Single Post
Old Dec 13, 2017, 6:58 am
thijsseh
Ambassador, Emirates

Programs: SA KL BA EK
Originally Posted by DatBoi
After watching that casey video my IQ dropped by 10. Not nearly as obnoxious as that shower pop-up shop guy. EK should not be encouraging such behaviour and ruining the ambiance for paying pax. If I was on that flight I would have demanded my money back.
I don't think it is possible to have an IQ changed (either down or up) by watching a video (whatever your opinion of said video might be).

If there were any other passengers on that flight (there may have been, but they were not visible), they would most likely have had their full length doors closed and not (or hardly) been aware of the commotion. To demand your money back would therefore have been more than a bit excessive. The case of the pop-up shop is different as it did inconvenience others (I think, I did could not stand watching that drivel for long enough to get to the point where the shop was set up). So 'compensation' would have been appropriate in that case (and believe me, I am not into the 'compensation culture at all, I am more one of 's%^t happens')