FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "Renting at DEN (DIA); What Kind of Cars to Expect?" Thread
Old Dec 12, 2017, 4:35 am
Josue Puentes

Programs: Hertz Gold Member
What car to expect at Hertz Denver Airport DEN?

We’re placing a reservation with Hertz for January 2018. I was hoping to book a QX80 or a Suburban since there’s 7 of us, however it’s showing not available. Instead, we’re having to go with the Elite Crossover option from their site (Group Z4 / RGDR). According to their site, it’s a 7 passenger vehicle, and it would be an Infiniti QX60 from their Prestige Collection. However, my experience in the past at other airports, is that it’s one thing what they write and another thing what they really have. Does anybody know what kind of vehicle to expect for an Elite Crossover at DEN?
I was really hoping for a QX80 or a Suburban, but they don’t show those available.
Also, does anybody know if when we get there at DEN and they do happen to have a QX80 or Suburban, if that Group/Category we’re renting from would allow us to select one of those vehicles at no extra cost or are we talking a big upgrade fee?
Thanks!