FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - to the four _______ on DL 837 today
View Single Post
Old Dec 9, 2017, 9:57 pm
soxfanndc

Programs: Delta 1MM, Delta SM, United Silver, Amx Plat, Delta Amx Plat, Six-T Plat, IHG Gold, Hilton Gold
to the four _______ on DL 837 today

so I know ATL was crazy the last few days. Snow freaks (some) ppl out in ATL but the crazy-ness did not have to carry over onboard DL #837 today ATL-HNL. So i was in 5J
1) 6J sits down and within (MAYBE) 30 seconds of sitting down anxiously asking the FA "will PDB's be served" dude CHILL. You've just sat down. there are other ppl on the aircraft who may need help w luggage, seating issues, or other assistance. we are at least 30 mins from departure. CHILL
2) "genius" dude in 3D I think it was who clipped his fingernails two different times during the flight as he sat at his seat. Ew! not to mention that you'd also clipped your nails in the departure area before the flight. How long are your friggin' nails?
3) to the "wonderful" dude in 3J who checked on (translation, "badgered") his female companion in 4J probably every 10 mins during the flight and YES, even she looked annoyed.
4) oh, and to the gent in 5A who kept his window shade open the ENTIRE daylight flight. yes, I'm aware that maybe there was a medical reason or some other valid reason for doing so, all I"m saying is that I"m glad I wasn't too terribly close to you, that woulda annoyed the crap outta me for 9.5 hrs...........