FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New to Manufactured Spending? Start here(2017-2018)
Old Dec 9, 2017, 8:21 am
Mamibear

Originally Posted by chipdouglas
Hey all

First post here, go easy on me.

Me and my fiance just both signed up for some new cards, wanted to see what 2 player friendly mode options we have for us that aren't just both of us liquidating VGCs for our minimum spends and future MS needs

Maybe things like sending money via serve so we aren't doing direct deposit all the time to our accounts?

Venmo can get expensive, so more of an emergency if we needed to make MSR
If you have registered for an amex prepaid, sign up for 1VIP under serve.com. Applications will no longer be accepted starting 1/1/2018 based on the email I received recently. You and your fiance can sign up to get your own (limit is 5 cards per SSN) card. I've gotten 5 cards, activated them all but I'm just using one at a time due to shutdown sensitivity. If interested, go to the serve site and read all terms and conditions. These prepaids will be great tools for you to get free liquidation of your VGCs and you can do billpay of your CCs (just don't do amex CCs to be on the safe side). Instead of buying MOs, you can just load the VGCs straight to these prepaids not just at WM, but at Dollar General and Family Dollar as well. When starting, start with SMALL loads to find out how it works before you start loading 500s.

IF you have one of those WMs that require your name to be on the DC, check the G1ftcardM4ll and G1ftc4rdscom sites for GCs that print your name on the GCs.

If you have more questions, try google first and usually, you'll find your answers there.

Good luck!