FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Deny me once shame on you, deny me twice...
Old Dec 8, 2017, 12:10 pm
drew in the air

Originally Posted by JVPhoto
6am MRY-LAX was told that it's "only water on short flights" when I asked for coffee. I asked if this was new (I know it's not) policy because I take this flight 7-8x/year and it's always been full drink service.

Once she did the water run and garbage bag with everyone's stroopwafle wrappers she asked 1 A/B (only ones who boarded in G1 with me, assuming 1Ks) if they wanted some chips or humus or something for the snack. She did that went back to the galley, looked at the manifest, looked up at me and then put it away to read her magazine. We didn't lock eyes as I was watching her from my periphahy. Had it been later in the day I may have engaged.

Not the end of the world.
Would have really liked the coffee though, line was long at MRY as the cafe opens at 5 and boarding is 5:30 for the 3 flights in the morning.
I definitely would have asked for the snack at that point. Can't use the policy excuse for that after offering to the other pax.