FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Expert Flyer vs BA Redemption Finder
View Single Post
Old Dec 7, 2017, 7:34 am
ratechaser

Programs: Sir Ratechaser Seigneur de la Patience d'un Saint (Mucci), BA Silver, Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
You could try the AA map to get some ideas, though for various reasons it's not a perfect answer:
https://www.aa.com/awardMap/home.do
Otherwise, just ask in FT - there's a number of FTers who can usually guess what may or may not be available, so long as you have a date and a few objectives.
Thanks CWS, I like that map option, although it's not actually thrown anything up I can use. But I will keep it bookmarked. Shame BA doesn't have their own variant.

If anyone does fancy a challenge I'm looking to take advantage of the WT redemption sale during the next Easter hols. So specifically:

- 4 x pax
- Outbound on/after 31 March
- Inbound on/before 15 April (but no overnights as kids back at school on the 16th!)
- Around 7 days
- Open to destinations, but warm and family friendly - e.g. caribbean, ME, mouse land.

Only got about 56k Avios right now, so liked the idea of 13k to Dubai for example, but can obviously top up or mix redemption/cash if needed. Assuming the fees don't amount to a cheap Y fare in their own right, which is often the trap... I'm not really a fan of Y in any case, but if it gets me a very cheap holiday, I'll cope, like zillions of other people do. As long as it's not on a 787 of course...