Old Dec 5, 17, 3:10 pm
Grog

Programs: LH SEN, HH Gold
Originally Posted by simpleme55 View Post
When contacting lufthansa, the only reply that I get is to 'mail all boarding passes' to some physicall address in Germany. When politely explaing that mailing digital QR codes rather than physical boarding passes is not really ideal, they keep replying that there is nothing they can change. This while I attached all my information, ticket numbers as well as screenshots of all mobile boarding passes.

(...)

I find this whole thing extremly frustrating, as I should have reached sneator over 6 weeks ago and nobody at Lufthansa is offering any help. And now we are reaching the end of the calendar year ..

Would anyone have advice on a number to call or email address to use to discuss this ?

Thank you in advance
This is what they do. You must follow the ritual or you have no hope. Calling will only gain you the same explanation (they are not empowered to assist you in the actual crediting) and e-mails will only delay your process further.

If you send in the boarding passes in separate batches, be ready for the last 5,000 miles or so to also not be credited, requiring a resend. Eventually it will work out, but you will have to earn it again through your extra efforts.