Old Dec 5, 17, 10:31 am
simpleme55

Is Lufthansa deliberatly keeping me from my Senator status?

Hi,

Over the last 4 months I have been flying business on the same route with different Star Alliance partners (SN, LH, LX, OS, LO).

Until reaching 80,000 status miles, my miles were credited perfectly, from all Lufthansa and partner flights.

Since reaching 80,000 miles, I am not receiving any miles anymore.

Every milage request that I fill in after 2 weeks returns as 'cannot issue milage request'.

When contacting lufthansa, the only reply that I get is to 'mail all boarding passes' to some physicall address in Germany. When politely explaing that mailing digital QR codes rather than physical boarding passes is not really ideal, they keep replying that there is nothing they can change. This while I attached all my information, ticket numbers as well as screenshots of all mobile boarding passes.

In addition, I am checking every checkin that my FTL status is on y boarding pass ( to double confirm that my miles and more number is taken into the issues boadin pass)

I find this whole thing extremly frustrating, as I should have reached sneator over 6 weeks ago and nobody at Lufthansa is offering any help. And now we are reaching the end of the calendar year ..

Would anyone have advice on a number to call or email address to use to discuss this ?

Thank you in advance