Old Dec 2, 17, 2:56 pm
Goldorak
FlyerTalk Evangelist
2019 FlyerTalk Awards

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, UA Mileage plus, Le Club Accorhotels platinum
Copenhagen Kastrup (CPH) - Atelier Relaxium Lounge

Originally Posted by Goldorak View Post
Will post full review with pictures during the weekend.
Here you are

Name of the lounge : CPH - Atelier Relaxium Lounge

This is a brand new lounge, open for a week, used now by AF/KL in replacement of the Aviator lounge. The Atelier lounge is handled by the same operator as the former one. The AF station manager told me that the Aviator lounge will undergo soon a complete renovation and, after the renovation, AF/KL pax will have the choice to go to one or the other indifferently.

As you can see on the picture, the lounge is on 2 floors and they have a « concept » for each floor. The upper floor (whith the welcome desk) with warm colours from yellow to dark red/pink is for « those who want some fun while waiting for their flight», and the lower floor with cold colours (blue/green) « offers peace, quiet and tranquility for those who want to work or chill »…I have to say I’m not convinced by this split. Personnally, I like the upper floor with the warm colours, but I disliked the lower floor with its cold feeling (I felt being in an hospital) and type of seats available (less comfortable than upstairs).

Lower floor :

Upper floor :

Location : airside, at the end of shopping pier A, just before the beginning of the concourse with A gates
Opening Hours : Su to Fr : 5 am to 8 :30 pm ; Sa : 5 am to 8 pm
Entry requirements : usual AF/KL requirements. Possibility of a paid access for DKK 189 (about 25 EUR)

Food offer : finger food of quite good quality, including a few warm options
Drinks offer : wine, liquors, soft drinks, fruit juice, coffee

Services
Wifi: yes (airport network, works well)
Showers: no
Toilets: yes
Quiet zone: no
Loungers/sleep area: : several sofas
Business area: no
Spa: no
TV area: no
Passengers are called: no