FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "Michelin Restaurants" thread
Old Dec 1, 2017, 6:40 am
CappuccinoAddict

Programs: UA Platinum, Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by bhrubin
Nope. It’s the restaurant.

Everyone I actually know who has been to Dinner has been woefully disappointed. Everyone I actually know who has been to the Fat Duck also has been woefully disappointed. Those whose opinions I always trust online who have been to either also have been woefully disappointed. We were there at Dinner many years ago, and we all were woefully disappointed.

I think its it’s fair to say that Heston Blumenthal may be the most overrated chef and have the most overrated restaurants in the entire Michelin guide. If Heston Blumental is involved, the one thing I can be certain of is that I will be woefully disappointed. It’s more like Hubris Blumenthal to me.
Hubris Blumenthal... LOL. I'll be at The Fat Duck in February. I'll happily report back. Do any of you read elizabethonfood.com? Elizabeth has been to and reviews many Michelin starred restaurants around the world, similar to Andy Hayler, and she adores the Fat Duck and has been several times.